FINE ART AND CRAFT SHOWS
CELEBRATING 50 YEARS IN NAPLES, FLORIDA
Our Fine Art and Craft shows are held in beautiful Cambier Park, one block south of Fifth Avenue and Tamiami Trail (US41) and in Fleischmann Park across from the Coastland Mall and the Naples Zoo on Goodlette Frank Road near the intersection with Golden Gate Parkway in Naples, Florida.
Naples, Florida is home to a thriving art and crafts community, and the Naples Artcrafters is an association of artists and craft artisans that sponsors a juried Fine Art and Craft Show every month from October through April.
Established in our 1966-1967 season, we are a non-profit organization that is committed to promoting excellence in arts and crafts and to supporting established artists, craftspersons and students by providing a venue for the display and sale of their work in a beautiful setting.
Here you will find:
AND SO MUCH MORE!!!! All original art and beautifully handcrafted items.
- Paintings - oils, acrylics, watercolors. . .
- Drawings -- pen and ink, pencil. . .
- Scissors art
- Multi-media and collage
- Jewelry - metalsmithing, metal clays, lapidary, beading . . .
- Stained glass and fused glass
- Wood turning and carving
- Basket weaving
Please peruse our website.
- Check out our Show Schedule page.
- Look for favorite artists on the Our Artists page. Check out the streaming pictures of member's art to get an idea of what you will find at our shows. Click on an artist's website to learn more about that artist.
- If you are an artist and wish to learn how to become a member, click on our Join Us page. You will learn all you need to know to join our group.
MOST IMPORTANT. . . Come see us at the Naples Artcrafters Fine Art and Craft Shows in Naples, Florida.
Come join us at one of our upcomings shows!!!
Click here for schedule and details.
Copyright © 2012 NaplesArtcrafters.com All rights reserved.